[FFmpeg-devel] a little bug

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Dec 25 14:14:09 EET 2017

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 18:52:49 +0800, Lenge wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I compile ffmpeg for android, some bugs as below:

Could you kindly report these issues on trac? Bug reports don't really
get attention here.

>     I change it as below, compile ok.
> +#undef B0
>

> -                sl->er.error_count = 0;
> +               atomic_store(&sl->er.error_count, 0);
> -                h->slice_ctx[0].er.error_count += h->slice_ctx[i].er.error_count;
> +               atomic_fetch_add(&h->slice_ctx[0].er.error_count, atomic_load(&h->slice_ctx[i].er.error_count));

Instead of posting trac tickets, you could just provide these two fixes
as two separate patches. Your modifications won't get proper review
otherwise. Please follow:
https://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Submitting-patches-1

If this is too much hassle for you, just stick to reporting trac
issues, along with your proposed fixes, and perhaps someone else will
do it for you.

Personally, in your first case, I would probably rename the variable
instead of undefining the macro, but that's up to the code maintainer
to judge.

Cheers,
Moritz