[FFmpeg-devel] Video decoding error asks me to upload video to non-existing site ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:43:49 EET 2017

Hi,

I have a video here that will make ffmpeg hang and eat all CPU without
doing any actual work and produces a lot of errors. It is quite a normal
video downloaded from a public media library, nothing special.

The error message asks me to upload the file to
ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/ and report here about that error.
Unfortunately that ftp server does not seem to exist.

Where should I upload that ffmpeg-killer-video?

Also should I file the missing ftp server as a bug?

Thanks for your attention,
have a nice day,
John