[FFmpeg-devel] New to the list... thinking about a feature

Compn tempn at mi.rr.com
Thu May 18 21:11:31 EEST 2017

On Thu, 18 May 2017 12:20:55 +0200, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
<paaguti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm completely new to the list but have a couple of years experience as a
> user. I happen to work a lot with things I record from  satellite. My
> recorder will include a lot of empty streams in the transport stream and
> that is annoying. I have tweaked ffmpeg here and there to show only
> non-empty streams at the 'normal' verbosity level and include empty streams
> at heightened verbosity.

depending on the complexity of the patch.
and if it does not break other files.
and assuming it passes fate...

just submit patch here , we'll review it.

even if ffmpeg does not accept it, its possible that other people will
use your patch for their setup.

thanks!
welcome to ffmpeg.

-compn