[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Removing mpeg4video from mpegvideo

Kieran Kunhya kieran618 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 5 03:18:14 EET 2017

On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 at 22:33 Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I need to remove MPEG-4 support from mpegvideo in order
> > to upstream the following code:
> > https://github.com/kierank/ffmpeg-sstp
>
> Decoding of the yuv422p10 samples does not yet work.
> Is the rgb output correct? It looks as if seen through a
> strange colour filter, do you think this is intended?

I haven't looked at this for nearly a year but at the time all samples I
had looked correct.
Except some macroblocks which used DPCM were not decodable for the reasons
I described previously (impossible to fit this into mpegvideo.c).
I will look at this again over the Christmas holidays.

Regards,
Kieran