[FFmpeg-devel] Ffmpeg Lens Correction

Agustín Trombotto agustrom_mar at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 22:47:13 EET 2017

Hi!
                I ‘m working in a Project where we make a software to take images from an ip camera using Python embed in a raspberry. I have all the parameters of the camera (fx, fy, cx, cy, alpha, k1, k2, k3, p1, p2) calibrated in Matlab.
                I would like to use ffmpeg to get the video from de camera with those parameters but lens corrections only use four of them (k1, k2, cx, cy). Do you know any library used by ffmpeg to use those other parameters? I can’t get good results.
                Thanks you for now,
                My regards,
                Agustin
Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10