[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec/als: remove check for predictor order of a block

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:39:11 EET 2017

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 12:45 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The attached patch fixes the address sanitizer issue.
>>
>> Breaks compilation here, how did you test?
>>
>> libavcodec/alsdec.c: In function ‘decode_var_block_data’:
>> libavcodec/alsdec.c:938:7: error: expected ‘}’ before ‘else’
>
> Sorry for the faulty patch. Here is the fixed one.

The commit message of your patch is:
libavcodec/als: fix address sanitization error in decoder

Is there an error in current FFmpeg git head that asan
shows? If not, the commit message makes no sense.

I believe you should send two patches that are meant
to be committed together, one of them fixing ticket #6297.

Carl Eugen