[FFmpeg-devel] AMD external header

Compn tempn at mi.rr.com
Wed Nov 29 21:16:49 EET 2017

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 18:06:46 +0000, "Mironov, Mikhail"
<Mikhail.Mironov at amd.com> wrote:

> This was a suggestion in one of the posts, not my idea. I personally would prefer to include headers.

i also prefer including headers into ffmpeg. only for the big 3 intel
amd and nvidia... unless something else comes along i have no problem
with this. but its also not my call, just my personal opinion.

to make it easier on users who dont have to go around looking for sdk
and extracting headers and all that baloney.

-compn