[FFmpeg-devel] Why the tag “DURATION” is a necessity in Matroska files?

21naown at gmail.com 21naown at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 18:35:32 EEST 2017

Hello,

Simply to tell you that I no longer support my/this thread, especially
because as Tobias said it is for an “aesthetic reason”.

wm4 has mentioned “EBML elements”, there is no such element in the
specifications (if I am not wrong):
https://www.matroska.org/technical/specs/tagging/index.html

I will unsubscribe from this mailing list in one month after the last
threads if I am not wrong) since I was here mainly for that.

Best regards.