[FFmpeg-devel] order T-shirts

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Mon Oct 30 19:47:21 EET 2017

Am 30.10.17 um 03:52 schrieb Steven Liu:
>> On Sat, Oct 28, 2017, at 03:41 AM, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
>>> Both designs come for 12€ each! Lou's design doesn't have a printing on
>>> the neck. I'd choosen the green for our logo by their color chart - it
>>> looks good color-wise to me.
>>
>> Looks good to me too. Thanks for all of your work on this.
>
> What about move the logo to up-right from center? looks like the
> attechment file?

Would not work with such a small logo according what they told me.
We had to remove the ".org" part to be able to make it smaller after the first draft.
As small as they could do it, I don't think the complete "[Logo] FFmpeg.org" it would look good anywhere except right in the middle like in Lou's design. For having it in that place, I think Thomas' design is the way to go.

-Thilo