[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg have program decoding ACC ltam audo stream

jkung at antechnic.com jkung at antechnic.com
Thu Sep 28 07:09:58 EEST 2017

Thanks;

TS file  http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/UwxzRccM/file.html
Error log attached.

I am using omxplayer to play this TS on Raspberry PI.

Selecting Audio track 1 - give funny noise
Stream #0:4[0x3a2](zho): Audio: aac_latm (HE-AAC) ([17][0][0][0] / 0x0011), 48000 Hz, 5.1, fltp

Selecting Audio track 2 - no problem.
  Stream #0:5[0x3a3]: Audio: aac_latm (HE-AAC) ([17][0][0][0] / 0x0011), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp

Thank you very much

Regards

Johnson Kung
Antechnic Engineering Pte Ltd