[FFmpeg-devel] Decklink question

Marton Balint cus at passwd.hu
Thu Sep 28 23:32:04 EEST 2017

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, ffmpeg at dx9s.net wrote:

> Are there known issues with DeckLink as of recent? Which SDK version was
> the DeckLink support compiled against? I downloaded 3.3.4 and the latest
> Blackmagic Design SDK for a (recently) purchased 'DeckLink Studio 4K' I
> purchased...

You should try the latest ffmpeg git master, RGB support just got recently
committed, and if you are capturing from HDMI maybe you have to use an RGB
format. Until now, ffmpeg always requested YUV, and I am not sure if
decklink is supposed to do a software conversion by default or not.

You wrote a very long letter by the way, try to be more laconic.

Regards,
Marton