[FFmpeg-devel] avformat/mpegts: set AV_DISPOSITION_DESCRIPTIONS for OIPF cases

Łukasz Krzciuk lkrzciuk at vewd.com
Wed Apr 25 09:17:38 EEST 2018

Yes, I have checked it and I implemented it according to OIPF spec: 8.4.2
AVComponent, audioDescription case (as I wrote in my 1st email). This
implementation is tested by official org.hbbtv_HTML50420 testcase.

Regards,

*Łukasz Krzciuk*
Developer

Vewd
ul. Grabarska 2, Pegaz 2A, 50-079 Wrocław, Polska

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 2:09 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc