[FFmpeg-devel] hlsenc.c changes for fMP4

Ronak ronak2121 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 01:42:06 EEST 2018

Hi,

I've made changes to the code inside of hlsenc.c to resolve this issue: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7281 <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7281>. I've verified my changes with mpegts separate files, mpegts single file & fMP4 single file, and everything is working fine.

I'd like to find out how I can verify live HLS streaming use cases. Is there a way I can verify this? I'd like verify this before I submit patch for consideration for merging into ffmpeg trunk.

Thanks,

Ronak