[FFmpeg-devel] Contribute to ffmpeg

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Aug 1 20:29:43 EEST 2018

Hi,

Am 01.08.18 um 15:53 schrieb Shardul Negi:
> Sir,
> I am preparing for Google Summer of Codes. I am willing to contribute to
> your Organization. I have chosen my project. It is "Cineform Improvements".
> So please guide me what should I do next.
> Thanks.

you are always welcome to contribute, if it is in the context of GSoC (or similar) or not!

Concerning GSoC, you're about 6 months early, before you can apply for a possible next GSoC in 2019.
(There are no guarantees that there will be a next GSoC or that FFmpeg will again be part of it, though)

-Thilo