[FFmpeg-devel] avcodec/hapqa_extract_bsf : add bsf filter for haqqa (to hapq or hapalpha only) conversion

Tom Butterworth bangnoise at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 23:19:40 EET 2018

Hi Martin

From 0002-avcodec-hapqa_extract_bsf-add-new-bsf-filter:

> if (ctx->texture == 1) {

The ordering of sections in a Hap frame is not specified, so you can’t assume the first is the colour and the second alpha - you will have to query the section types for both sections and choose the appropriate one.

> bytestream2_seek(&gbc, start_section_size, SEEK_SET);//On va au debut de la texture 1

Comments in English are more helpful for those like me with terrible French.

>  { "texture", "texture to keep", OFFSET(texture), AV_OPT_TYPE_INT, {.i64 = 0 }, 0, 1, },

Could there be named options to follow this (eg, “color”, “alpha”)?

Cheers - Tom