[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC

Stephan Holljes klaxa1337 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 26 01:01:29 EET 2018

Hi,
seeing that people are already applying for projects, I think I should as well.

My name is Stephan Holljes, on IRC I go by klaxa. Some may remember me
from GSoC 2015 where I implemented the (how I later found out
controversly debated) HTTP-Server API.

Since someone else already applied for the DICOM project, which I
would also like to do, maybe instead I could work on an ffserver
replacement, since it has been dropped recently. Maybe some have
already seen my mkv-server (https://github.com/klaxa/mkvserver_mk2/)
which was mentioned a few times on the ML. I think it could serve as a
starting point, since it already only uses the public API.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Best regards,
Stephan