[FFmpeg-devel] Super Resolution Filter development GSoC

Swastik Haldar swastik.haldar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:30:32 EET 2018

Hi everybody,
    My name is Swastik Haldar. I am a third year undergrad at the Indian
Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. I would like to apply for image Super
Resolution Filter development for FFMPEG in GSoC '18.

    I am currently working on the qualification task for this project. This
is my first involvement in an open source project so I am pretty excited
about this !

    I go by the nick "basher666" on IRC. I can also be reached at my
alternate email - "swastik.haldar at iitkgp.ac.in".

Best Regards,
Swastik.