[FFmpeg-devel] fate/hap : add test for hap encoding

James Almer jamrial at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:48:11 EET 2018

On 3/13/2018 4:31 PM, Martin Vignali wrote:

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Patch in attach, add test for hap encoding (currently not cover) (patch
>>> 002)
>>> and move decoding tests to a separate file (patch 001)
>>>
>>> decoding can be test with
>>> make fate-hap SAMPLES=fate-suite/
>>>
>>> and encoding can be test with
>>> make fate-hapenc SAMPLES=fate-suite/
>>>
>>> Hap encoding need ffmpeg compile with libsnappy (--enable-libsnappy)
>>>

>> If noone is against,
>> i plan to apply this in few days.
>>
>> In attach, updated patch (in order to apply it on master).
>>
>> Martin
>>

> Pushed.
>
> Martin

These tests are failing
http://fate.ffmpeg.org/report.cgi?slot=x86_64-archlinux-gcc-enableshared&time=20180313201913

I'm with Carl, there's a reason we don't tests wrappers using external
libraries. The output for such tests is unpredictable and depends on a
lot of external factors we can't control, so please remove these tests.