[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel, RFC] lavfi: add opencl tonemap filter.

Daniel Oberhoff danieloberhoff at googlemail.com
Sat May 5 20:40:39 EEST 2018

> As a last note, you can find my GLSL(+Vulkan) implementations of the
> algorithm changes described above, as well as all of the related
> color-management code and various decision logic for what values to
> infer/default here:
> https://github.com/haasn/libplacebo/blob/master/src/shaders/colorspace.c

Again I am wondering if there is interest of having gl and/or Vulkan filters in ffmpeg, along with direct transfer support where the source/target is on gpu, as with many of the hwaccel targets?

That is what we do in our pipeline to get high throughput, and i‘d be happy in pushing some of that back into ffmpeg.

Best,

Daniel