[FFmpeg-devel] Cryo APC Files (How to convert WAV files to APC files) ?

Thomas Tgames tgames at hotmail.fr
Wed Nov 21 13:19:22 EET 2018

Hi,

It’s only for a fan project.
We already almost finish the project but we want to include this music in the game.
Like ffmpeg include the possibility to decode APC files, i ask if someone on ffmpeg development team can include the encoding to APC files into ffmpeg.

The goal of the project is to have a Director’s Cut Edition of the game.
We already include dialogues, cutscenes, lot of bugs fixes that Cryo’s Developpers would at the time include but never included.
The only thing it left is this music.

Best Regards.