[FFmpeg-devel] Cryo APC Files (How to convert WAV files to APC files) ?

Thomas Tgames tgames at hotmail.fr
Wed Nov 21 13:30:24 EET 2018

It’s based on my work last year to make a lot better version than GOG.
I called it « Perfect Edition » because every single bugs has been fixed by me.
Now we want to get further and get back every not used feature during development of the game.

We also made a « HUB&VISIT MODE » in another branch of the development, it was released few months ago :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djB_qCRCDGA

It use the hub developped by Cryo during beta and demos versions. Never used in the final release.

So about the Director’s Cut Edition here is our changelog :

Atlantis The Lost Tales: "DIRECTOR'S CUT EDITION" V1.0 by Tgames

[ENGLISH]

This program is able to patch the game to allow to have every features not used (cinematics, dialogues, paths, deaths...)
and every bugs fixed in Atlantis The Lost Tales.
The development made by Tgames was not approved or licensed by Cryo Interractive.
After the patch applied, the game will be now the most perfect edition ever made !

<!> See Features part to see every modifications done on the game
<!> This patch is only compatible with Atlantis The Lost Tales : Perfect Edition

Features :
----------

1) Dialogues with Agatha simplified (3 icons for 1 dialogue => just click for the dialogue)
2) Some adjustments on 2 additionals paths
3) Correction with the earring bug (when we get the earring to Creon and they are still on Seth hands when talking to Agatha)
4) Adding Servage dialogues (You?! - You!) If we go in front of him before the tavern entrance
5) Timeout on the balcony before throwing the flower pot on the head of Servage (20 seconds) => Servage will see you and kill Seth
6) Waiting time for the tavern outside escape, if you takes more than 20 seconds to join Agathe, Lascoyt will catches and kills Seth
7) Garcelos kills Seth if we turn back after entering the window with the ladder
8) Rat Hunter Dialogue added when we open his door ('Come on ! the door is open')
9) Added additionals dialogues on the 1st mini game of the Rat Hunter ('You have awakened another ogre', 'Poor Queen, do you want to do another game?')
10) Creon and Gimbas subtitles dialogues display bug fixed (some texts overlapped)
11) New path in the library (Only if you choose "I already played Atlantis a lot")
12) Footsteps noises of guards after being very far removed (Cryo has forget to remove them)
13) 2 dialogues added for the woman who welcomes us in the kitchen
14) Dialogue of Seth when he wear the pretress costume added.
15) 3 dialogues for the guards of Carbonek added ('Your beer is good', 'Do not stay here', 'I warned you')
16) Paths outside Carbonek with the queen a lot difficult until return to Hector (Only if you choose "I already played Atlantis a lot")
17) 2 cutscenes where Meljanz kills Seth before entering into the throne room added
18) Gameover number 3 added
19) Cinematic where Lascoyle opens the door in the tavern and find Seth added
20) Dialogue 'Hello Seth' says by Meljanz added
21) Dialogue with Anna just before going to the hangar added (now automatic, before manual)
22) Dialogues of the Guards in the Hangar added
23) Error of mixed dialogues of guards in the hangar fixed (Cryo had mixed and forget dialogues between left and right guards, it's fixed!)
24) Timeoout dialog on the flyer with Anna in the bag added (you must be placed on the head of the flyer)
25) Anna's character model now visible in the chief's igloo (Cryo has forget to show her)
26) Area in the cave of Splizberg where two guards wait in front of the door added (was never possible to see it)
27) Dialogue 'Thank you, my children, for your offer. I take her with me in the clouds! in front of the kneeling enemies added
28) Dialogue 'I think I can do without this mask now' after finding with Anna the next destination
29) Way to detach Anna lot easier (Now no need to be precise to detach!)
30) Anna and Seth subtitles dialogues display bug fixed (some texts overlapped)
31) Witch's dialogue after Anna's death added (use the vision stone)
32) Witch's dialogue after the statue was erected (use the vision stone)
33) Hona Ly and Seth subtitles dialogues (about the history of hona's people) display bug fixed (some texts overlapped)
34) Total recreation of the way of dialogue with Hector about Rhea (now no repetition, lot better to undestand)
35) A slight change when talking to Hector to erect the statue.
36) Witch's dialogue when arriving on the beach of Muria added (use the vision stone)
37) Self-suppression of dialogues already spoken with the weaver added
38) Dialogue of the weaver before giving the stone to vision added
39) Weaver's dialogue ('like new') after the marmitte added
40) Self-suppression of dialogues already spoken with the cube
41) Dialogues with Hector in Muria added
42) Dialogue with the rat hunter for the whale's eye added

Installation :
--------------

[0] Make sure that the "Perfect Edition" of Atlantis The Lost Tales is installed.
[1] Delete all your saves (*.gam, player.atl)
[2] Launch AtlantisDirectorCut_PATCH.exe
[3] Select the install directory of the game
[4] Click on "Update to Director's Cut Edition"
[5] Launch the game from the updater or with ATLANTIS.EXE

Note: Only launch one time the updater, when it's patched, just start the game normally.

Changelog :
---------

V1.0 : Initial release.

(C) Tgames 2018