[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] beautified + accelerated vf_fillborders – Please review

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Tue Apr 2 18:24:14 EEST 2019

Am 01.04.19 um 22:08 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
>> Can you please tell me more detailed, what is wrong with the indentations?
> It’s correct as it is now.

You are sure?
line 125: there is a double space
line 130: the indentation is not aligned with the upper square bracket
lines 310..318: the code is hard to read without highlighting the
line-continuation by extra indentation

All other cases are surly matter of taste, but I prefer unified
line-continuation indentation of 8. This has the advantage, that
renaming a variable, e.g. "ptr" -> "data", does not entail an additional
correction of the indentations each time and all line-continuations are
clearly distinguishable from new lines.

-Ulf