[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] lavc/qsvenc: add VDENC support for H264

Li, Zhong zhong.li at intel.com
Fri Jan 11 04:28:36 EET 2019

That's is just a remind that this feature has some limitations. The configures are just to make driver to support this feature.
In ffmpeg level, the only thing we should do IMHO is to query MSDK/Driver capability and report an error message if not supported.
And it was done: https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/395e8a53fa0266f26581f3e9752b0dbc93998a90/libavcodec/qsvenc.c#L376