[FFmpeg-devel] configure: Fix decklink license dependency

Elliott Balsley elliottbalsley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 02:41:29 EET 2019

In the first paragraph of the EULA, they define “the software” as the SDK and the accompanying documentation.  The way I read it, they do not want you to distribute the complete SDK package, specifically the PDF documentation file.  But the email I quoted below from Blackmagic explicitly states that "Applications that are built with the SDK are then licensed via the more permissive license contained within the SDK"