[FFmpeg-devel] lavd: Remove libndi_newtek

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Sun Mar 10 20:50:29 EET 2019

Martin Vignali (12019-03-10):
> It's about the lack of consistency on this topic, and the lack of a clear
> definition (documented at the project level, to avoid precisely this kind
> of situation)

As I said: if there is support for removing ALL non-free stuff, I am
behind it too. Is it clear enough?

> And now the same functionality needs to be removed because the original
> creator of ndi was not nice !

I guess next time we will ask somebody to read tea leaves to know
whether the company behind a piece of software or hardware will turn out
to be a bully against Libre software developers. Are you fluent in tea
leaves?

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George