[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] beautified + accelerated vf_fillborders – Please review

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Tue Mar 12 00:23:15 EET 2019

Am 11.03.19 um 23:08 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> You are not supposed to mix cosmetic changes
> like removing braces or moving variable declarations
> with actual code changes.

Hm difficult, because the code changes are dependent from different
variables.

But I'll give it a try to make some separated patches.

>> I believe, it's faster because of:
> Please post some numbers if your patch is supposed to
> speed up the filter.

Hm, I have no clue how to do this. I thing the listed arguments speak
for themselves. Is there a kind of harness, template or framework for this?

Thanks for your first review.

-Ulf