[FFmpeg-devel] [DECISION] Ban Nicolas George from project

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat May 18 02:09:35 EEST 2019

Voting is not yet another mobbing tool for when you get tired of other ways.
If you wish for an end to that feud, you can ask other developers to try and help, but you've kept this going for years and usually responded somewhere between dismissive and insulting to any such attempts.
If you wish to keep the feud going, please deal with the consequences yourself and stop dragging the whole project into your self-created messes.

Sorry for the bluntness and my excuses if I ruined the chances for a peaceful weekend.

Best regards,
Reimar Döffinger.