[FFmpeg-devel] Is this a regression or not?

Nomis101 🐝 Nomis101 at web.de
Tue May 28 22:28:03 EEST 2019

I regularly build HandBrake against the latest FFmpeg master to check if all works as expected or something is broken and I need to open a bug. With the latest master I found some issues, but I'm
unsure if this is a regression or not.
After commit f9271d0158122c9e043b7d83f691884b65ec1ba5 HB doesn't recognize the audio stream anymore, so the encoded file has no audio stream at all. Is this
1. A regression and I should report this to the FFmpeg bug tracker
or is it
2. A change in the way how streams are handled and all FFmpeg-depended applications will need to modify their code accordingly?

Thanks.