[FFmpeg-devel] [crop support for matroska demuxer, V4 2/3] libavcodec: Public code to support container crop

Dmitrii Ovchinnikov ovchinnikov.dmitrii at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:44:25 EET 2022

>>The types seems mismatching

The reason for the mismatch of types is that I left the
int type according to the comments :
"
James Almer
IMO the AVFrame ones should have not been size_t to begin with, not just
because the actual dimensions you'll apply them to are int, but because
these fields are not arch dependent or meant for the size of some object
in memory.
"

 It seems that performing casts would not be a good idea.
 Should I make crop fields size_t type as in AVFrame?
 Or is there a more correct way?