[FFmpeg-soc] SoC SVN accounts

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Apr 19 17:15:13 CEST 2007

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 10:32:17PM +0200, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> More administrative things, email Diego (diego at biurrun.de) with a
> preferred user name and password. He is in the process of creating the
> svn repository's also, they should be ready soon. We would also like to
> know when you can start working on your projects and if you have some
> preplanned vacation during the summer. Email me privately if you don't
> wanna post it on the mailing list.

I've created the Summer of Code Subversion repository as agreed to by
Benjamin on IRC.

It contains the repositories from last year, each in its own
subdirectory.  This year's projects should also go in a subdirectory
each.

I've loaded the dumpfiles from the old repositories one by one without
taking the extra step of trying to interleave the revisions by date.  So
first come all aac commits, then ac3, etc.  If this is considered a
problem, let me know.

The new repository has the same pre-commit hooks enabled as the main
FFmpeg repository, thus it will reject tabs outside of Makefiles and
trailing whitespace outside of diffs.

Diego