[FFmpeg-soc] SoC SVN accounts

Kamil Nowosad k.nowosad at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Fri Apr 20 16:16:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 10:32:17PM +0200, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
[...]
> We would also like to
> know when you can start working on your projects and if you have some
> preplanned vacation during the summer. Email me privately if you don't
> wanna post it on the mailing list.

I'm now reading specs and preparing to work. I'm having some hard tests next
week, so it goes rather slowly, but the whole first week of May is free
in Poland, so I'll do much more :-)

In summer, there's one significant problem - in Poland the break starts
in July, and in June we have the examination. I'll try to do as much as
possible before that (in May), but rather most of my work will be done
in July and August. I hope that the mid-term evaluations won't be very
strict... ;-)

--
Best regards,
Kamil Nowosad