[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r759 - dirac/libavcodec/dirac.c

Marco Gerards mgerards at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 14 13:30:52 CEST 2007

Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se> writes:

> Marco Gerards skrev:
>> marco <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> writes:
>>

>>> Author: marco
>>> Date: Tue Aug 14 02:54:49 2007
>>> New Revision: 759
>>>
>>> Log:
>>> make sure all decoded frames will be returned
>>>

>> For the samples I have here, the output of the decoder is *exactly*
>> the same as the output of the reference implementation.
>>
>> --
>> Marco
>>

> Well why don't you submit it for inclusion into the official svn repo then ?

Mainly because I am working out some things, cleaning up,
optimizations and now I am making a start with the encoder.  If you do
not mind, I will submit my code after SoC.

I would appreciate a full review of my code.  In that case I can start
working on the issues that you do not like, so it can be applied
sooner after SoC.

--
Marco