[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r1166 - eac3/eac3dec.c

infernix infernix at infernix.net
Thu Aug 23 23:02:15 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 04:26:04PM +0200, infernix wrote:
>> Also, do you have mono samples already? If not, I can send you one.
> Please upload one so we can add it to the samples collection.

Sample uploaded to
incoming.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/eac3/eac3mono64kbit.eac3 as well
as http://dx.infernix.net/eac3/eac3mono64kbit.eac3

I think you can make good use of it:

[E-AC3 @ 0xe5f440]Adaptive Hybrid Transform is not implemented. If you
want to help, update your FFmpeg version to the newest one from SVN. If
the problem still occurs, it means that your file has extension which
has not been tested due to a lack of samples exhibiting this