[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r310 - in qcelp: README doc doc/NOTES doc/TODO qcelp.h qcelp_glue.diff qcelpdec.c srcprepare.sh

Reynaldo Verdejo rverdejo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:59:18 CEST 2007

On 7/3/07, Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:

> Thanks for getting the initial code out there. We are eager to see your
> progress.

BTW, to give credit were credit is due; I forgot to mention the reordering
approach is based on what Rob did on his amrnbdec. I'm still unsure though,
my original idea went the 4 different parsing functions, one for each packet
rate,
 -way but Ben seems to preffer this method and adviced me to took this
direction.

Best regards

    Reynaldo