[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r208 - matroska/split-mkv-demuxer.diff

Aurelien Jacobs aurel at gnuage.org
Tue Jun 5 00:19:55 CEST 2007

On Fri,  1 Jun 2007 06:43:00 +0200 (CEST)
conrad <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> Author: conrad
> Date: Fri Jun  1 06:43:00 2007
> New Revision: 208
>
> Log:
> Preliminary patch to split some common code that will likely be used in the mkv muxer from the demuxer

Ok, that's something needed.
As I had some pending changes for the matroska demuxer, and that I didn't
wanted to break your patch, I first applied your patch to ffmpeg.
I guess it can only ease your work, and you can now svn rm that diff file.
If you have more code to split later, this can be done directly in
ffmpeg repository.

BTW: It's nice to see you already seriously started working on your SoC
project. I will carefully follow and review your progression.
Don't forget I'm available to reply any question you may have or to
help you if you have a problem.

Aurel