[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]:?r2021?-?in?eac3:?ac3dec.h?ac3dec_data.c?ac3dec_data.h?eac3dec ?.c

Bartlomiej Wolowiec bartek.wolowiec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:16:50 CEST 2008

On piątek, 4 kwietnia 2008, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> a third one (and i think its the best one) is
> just to read the header with the channel num before the returning it after
> ff_combine_frame(). It has to be a complete frame at that point, also
> please reuse the code from the decoder for this if possible!

Ok, according to your suggestion, I will read the number of channels when
there is complete frame. Is it a good idea to make a small extension of
ac3_parser and add to it an argument which shows if channel_map should be
read and then add ac3_parser call at the end of aac_ac3_parser...?

--
Bartlomiej Wolowiec