[FFmpeg-soc] extension of ac3 parser

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Apr 20 15:15:49 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 12:11:46PM +0200, Bartlomiej Wolowiec wrote:
> On niedziela, 20 kwietnia 2008, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 01:30:03AM +0200, Bartlomiej Wolowiec wrote:
> > > I have a question, do the changes in parser, allowing it to correctly
> > > read the number of channels from package of frames, should be commited to
> > > soc repository or prepared to main repository?
> >
> > main repo!
> >
> > [....]
>
> Ok. I enclose patch

Please send seperate patches for seperate things.

* adding ff_ac3_parse_channels_info()
* adding read_channel_map to ff_ac3_parse_header()
* adding parse_header()

PS: yes i will not review them unless they are split. Ive tried this
with your previous patch as you refused to properly split it but it
didnt work out it just got more buggy in each iteration.

Many things microsoft did are stupid, but not doing something just because
microsoft did it is even more stupid. If everything ms did were stupid they
would be bankrupt already.