[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r1741 - in eac3: ac3dec.c ac3dec.h eac3dec.c

Bill Crowley bc at wlca.com
Tue Jan 1 22:46:22 CET 2008

Justin,

Thanks for the reply.

I realize that liba52 does not support E-AC3. My problem is that
the soc/eac3 changes made over the last day or so do not allow
for recognition of EAC3 streams now, whereas before that it did.

Whatever modifications/changes made just recently (i.e. - today)
seem to not be able to see the EAC3 streams, whereas (at least
through 20071230) the soc/eac3 compiled ffmpeg/ffplay correctly
saw them.

Any thoughts as to what changes made over the last day or so would
have caused the sudden inability to interpret EAC3 streams now?

Thanks,

Bill.