[FFmpeg-soc] [soc] Call draw_edges per-MB-row instead of per-frame when possible.

Alexander Strange astrange at ithinksw.com
Tue Jul 15 10:28:31 CEST 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 4:19 AM, Alexander Strange wrote:

> ---
> libavcodec/mpegvideo.c |   18 ++++++++++++++++--
> libavcodec/mpegvideo.h |    2 ++
> 2 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)diff --git a/
> libavcodec/mpegvideo.c b/libavcodec/mpegvideo.c
> index cc444a2..1b373b6 100644

I wrote much more detailed commit messages than these, but it seems I
forgot the option to make git send-email not drop all of them...

Anyway, several of these are ready to submit as mainline patches, and
I'll do that after I've tested them some more to make sure they're
actually useful and don't break anything. This change was necessary
for multithreading (it was either this or use EMU_EDGE), but I think
it may be more cache-efficient in general.