[FFmpeg-soc] Segmentation fault debug questions

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:34:53 CEST 2008

Hi

2008/7/15 Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org>:

> zhentan feng wrote:
> >> Why can't you just use ffmpeg/ffmpeg_g instead of output_example?
> >>

> > I use :
> >
> > ./ffmpeg_g -i video.mpg test.mxf
> >

> gdb --args ffmpeg_g -i video.mpg test.mxf

actually it works. I saw the segmentfault function and callstacks.

But I meet breakpoints problem.

when I set break points at the code line which contain the variable defined
in origin FFmpeg such as:

    MXFContext *mxf = s->priv_data;

    put_buffer(pb, primer_pack_key, 16);

it actually stop at the correct line.

but when I set break points at the code line which contain the new variables
such as:

    local_tag_number = sizeof(mxf_local_tag_batch);
    rand_num = rand_num%256 + 1;

it can not stop at there.

It seems like, gdb didn't load the symbols of the new variables in mxfenc.c

Any ideas?
--
Best wishes~