[FFmpeg-soc] MXF muxer version 0.0.2

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:19:57 CEST 2008

Hi,
By now, the mxfenc.c works without exceptions, but there are still some
bugs:

run the cmd:
./ffmpeg -i video.mpg test1.mxf
it will create test1.mxf successfully.

then run some test on it:
1)test1.mxf can be played by GomPlayer and KMPlayer, but can not be played
by VLC :(
2)I use freemxf lib to dump the test1.mxf and get some errors (see
attachment test1.txt).

in order to further debug, I have some questions:
1) how to debug it with mxf.c?
I debug the code by remote control tools on another pc,
run ./ffplay_g test1.mxf,    it gives some SDL errors.
Any other command to run mxf demuxer?

2) I added av_log() debug information, and set #define DEBUG on the top of
the file,
but can not find where debug information output, something wrong?

thanks.
--
Best wishes~