[FFmpeg-soc] How is everyone progressing?

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 05:46:38 CEST 2008

Hi

2008/7/31 Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com>

> Hi Zhentan,
>
> zhentan feng wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > My status is improving the code by reviews from friends of the community,
> > make the code cleaner and more efficiency.
> > Moreover, it's necessary to run more test on mxfenc.c, any ideas?
> > I think I should hurry to do it and try to submit the code ASAP.
> > thanks all people reviewing my coarse code.
> >

> Try to search for other MXF sdk/players on the net, maybe they have free
> tools.
>
> Testing can be done using Sony XDCAM viewer on windows, but you'd have
> to create D-10 files (MPEG-2 very constrained), and need many patches
> for that. If you want to inspect MXF D-10 mapping specs and want to
> implement I will help and give you patches and commandlines.

ok.
however, could we clarify the goals of the GSoC?
Does I need to implement D-10 files muxer?
It seems I have to read more specs about it :p

I mean that it will be good to get some results and reach milestones when
GSoC finished.
certainly, I'll continue to maintance and extend  mxfenc.c out of the summer
if necessary.

--
Best wishes~