[FFmpeg-soc] SOC Qualifiction tasks

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Thu Mar 13 16:05:04 CET 2008

Hi

Id like to remind SOC students that everyone should select a seperate
qualification task. Having 2 students work on the same task is not good.
We had 2 last year who did and it caused problems, i would like to
avoid that this year.

Currently we have (if i interpreted everyones mails correctly)
Sascha      VIVO demuxer (or vivo audio?)
Marcondes   VIVO demuxer (said so after sascha)
andi        metadata or MLP patch cleanup ?
thilani     MLP patch cleanup? (said so after andi)

Also maybe students should add a note to the wiki below the qualification
task they selected.

The misfortune of the wise is better than the prosperity of the fool.
-- Epicurus