[FFmpeg-soc] GSoC 2008: YOP Playback System

Sisir Koppaka sisir.koppaka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:13:25 CET 2008

Hi,
This particular version of the BFI demuxer has only the bfi_probe function.
When I compile it and run ffmpeg -i <path/to/bfi/file.bfi> I get the
following output -
FFmpeg version SVN-r1, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
  configuration:
  libavutil version: 49.6.0
  libavcodec version: 51.52.0
  libavformat version: 52.11.0
  libavdevice version: 52.0.0
  built on Mar 20 2008 12:46:04, gcc: 4.1.3 20070929 (prerelease) (Ubuntu
4.1.2-16ubuntu2)
Input #0, bfi, from './bfi/2287.bfi':
  Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A
Must supply at least one output file

There's no other function and hence I suppose no other info is displayed
except for 'Input #0, bfi'. Can I take this as a confirmation that the
bfi_probe was called and it confirmed the type of the file or does 'Input
#0, bfi' come from some other part of ffmpeg?