[FFmpeg-soc] GSoC 2008: YOP Playback System

Sisir Koppaka sisir.koppaka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:38:46 CET 2008

Hi,
Running ffmpeg -i <filename.notbfi> gives :
Input #0, bfi, from '2287.mov':
  Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A

so, I guess the probe function is working and it's not using the extension
to detect it.

I'm in so desperate need of IRC but my institute won't allow it - we have
only partial HTTP access to the internet and we don't even have FTP :(,
leaving aside all other protocols. Tunnelling is only a paid option and
hence not viable at this point in time. I've tried to use IRC in other ways
but couldn't do so - I'd be glad if someone could suggest a http-based IRC
alternative for guys like us behind ruthless proxies.

@Mike: Sorry about replying in this thread, I'm learning these etiquettes
and hopefully will not do such things in the future. I read your
instructions at the top of this thread and replied in haste(I guess! :( )

Sisir Koppaka