[FFmpeg-soc] Confusion on choosing a qualification task

sathvik L sathvikl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:43:50 CET 2008

Hello ,
I have seen the qualification tasks , but I am unable to decide on how to
choose one as only the requirements of the task have been noted down . Where
will I find the doc's ?  The doc links accompanying the task only briefs
about that particular codec/decoder/issue

I have previously  read the theory behind H.264 codec , but before I start
going through the code I will need its documentation . I have checked out
the ffmpeg code , long back and I had used  the ffmpeg api's for compressing
the video frames .My previous project required this to be simulated since
the video capture card wasn't available at development time.

and what is the next procedure send a mail to the devel-list stating the
name of the task ?

Could you please help me

Greetings ,
Sathvik.