[FFmpeg-soc] BFI

Sisir Koppaka sisir.koppaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:11:56 CET 2008

Thanks a lot! One more question :
The BFI file format description at the wiki (
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=BFI) begins the file with byte 0
whereas the Bethsoft VID description here (
http://andux.svatopluk.com/docs/dfvid.html) begins with byte 1. Hence, I am
in a bit of confusion as to how we should refer to the bytes from FFmpeg. If
I want to seek to the video width in a BFI file for example, should I use
url_fseek(ByteIOContextPointer,n,SEEK_SET) where n should be 43,44 or 45?
I think SEEK_SET stands for absolute offset whereas SEEK_CUR stands for
relative offset, but I'm not sure about them. Please correct me if I'm
wrong.