[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r2021 - in eac3: ac3dec.h ac3dec_data.c?ac3dec_data.h eac3dec.c

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Mar 22 14:11:05 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:52:31AM +0100, Bartlomiej Wolowiec wrote:
> On sobota, 22 marca 2008, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > This contains several unrelated changes.
> >
> > First the the addition of AACAC3HeaderInfo, IMHO you should simply pass a
> > pointer to AACAC3ParseContext into sync(). This should be in a seperate
> > patch and can likely hit ffmpeg svn quickly.
>
> As I wrote, this is new version of ffmpeg.patch from soc/eac3 repository,
> because without  eac3 this makes no sense.  From this file derived other
> updates (e.g. bap_tab is sometimes ff_ac3_bap_tab and sometimes
> ff_eac3_hebap_tab, and other changes concerning eac3). But maybe is better to
> send to svn ffmpeg this patch

Yes i like to move things into ffmpeg svn where possible.

> and then start to update the rest, so i enclose
> separate patch.

This patch is still full of unrelated changes.

First send a patch doing just the change of the
sync() arguments->AACAC3ParseContext and nothing else.

Breaking DRM is a little like attempting to break through a door even
though the window is wide open and the only thing in the house is a bunch
of things you dont want and which you would get tomorrow for free anyway