[FFmpeg-soc] Confusion on choosing a qualification task

sathvik L sathvikl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:24:06 CET 2008

Hi ,
I decided to  work on the edit list support for quick time .
I am using the quick time file format spec ( qtff.pdf ) , also the specs in
multimedia.cx . The
implementation code of the demuxer i guess is in mov.c

 ps: [You top-posted. Bad n00b. This is a warning.] I didn't get this . I
was posting for 2nd time after I joined .

Regards ,
Sathvik