[FFmpeg-soc] [FFmpeg-devel] YOP Playback System: Compilation Help

Abhishek Bhatt abhishek.g.bhatt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:43:57 CET 2008

G'day Indrani,

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Indrani Kundu Saha
<indrani_ju_mtech_etce at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I have got into a stupid compilation problem. I am
>  trying to register my demuxer for initial testing and
>  here is what I have done:
>
>  At line 170 I added
>  ++ libavformat/allformats.c REGISTER_DEMUXER (YOP,yop)

Did you do configure after registering your muxer in allformats.c?
Because configure picks up these changes from the
avformat.c for muxers and parsers. Also if you do this you'll see that
newly generated config.h file shall have
#define CONFIG_YOP_DEMUXER 1 and #define ENABLE_YOP_DEMUXER 1 in them.

Cheers

A G BHATT